Our premium organic compost is a dark colored top dressing mulch. Its made of a blend of composted forest products and black mountain peat moss. This adds organic matter and nutrients to rebuild depleted soils.
- NEW IMPROVED DARKER BLEND
- This product is a highly nutrient rich compost.
- Darker (almost black color) is great for topdressing to add that desirable dark top dressed appearance to planting beds.
- Mix 1″ into every 4″ of soil for a great composted amendment.
- Great for breaking down heavy soils.
- This product does not contain soil do not plant directly into it.
Proper Usage as a Top Dressing: Spread about a 2″ – 3″ layer over top of the existing garden area and around plants.
Proper Usage tilling into soil: Spread about a 2″ layer over the top of the existing soil and then proceed to till into soil about 3″ – 4″ deep. This will add life to the soil with high biodiversity of the microbes.
*Product size and color may vary from pictures. We recommend that customers come and look at the products in person prior to ordering.